MK21 First Stage
• New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
• Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
• Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
• Easy maintenance.
• Unique thermal exchange design with external fins, optimizing freezing resistance
• Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°) plus a 5th central LP HF port. Ideal for Technical diving.
• Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
• 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
• Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
• Re-designed yoke and cap
S560 Second Stage
• Lightweight techno-polymer barrel
• Air Balanced flow Valve
• Diver’s Adjustable Inhalation Effort
• Adjustable VIVA
• High Flow Exhaust Valve
• Metal Components
• Super comfort high-flow mouthpiece